A Switchling Clearly

09 January, 2007

It'd be a racist stereotype if it wasn't completely true

Oh yeah, at the first Mexican place we stayed at (Merida) there was a small luggage porter called, no kidding, Pepito. Pepito came and struggled to move all our luggage. Hah. Hahaha.

Now we're in Cancun, lazing by the poolside, eating nachos, and gazing at the Carribbean. The same Carribbean that Johnny Depp has pirated in. Yep. I'm slightly famous. There's spas and drinks and saunas and sunlight and stuff. All the mod cons. (PS I know what the mod stands for, but what are the cons? And how come the cons are all good things?? That's just confusing).

Um.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, relaxing and stuff. Reading. Nachos. The good life. I've also written an Ode to Listerine.


An ode to Listerine
(sung to the tune of 'hey there, blimpy boy' twice, because that's the only line Homer sings)

Hey there, Listerine
Freshening my mouth so sparkly clean
Listerine, teeth defense
The flavour is minty, and the burn's intense


This is clearly my best blog post yet.

2 Comments:

  • This was clearly the dumbest blog entry yet. Cons stands for 'conveniences'. And 'hey there blimpy boy' is in fact the melody from a Carpenters song called 'Georgie Girl' or something like that. And I'm fairly sure it's spelt Monroe but I thought I'd add it in here to make this post seem worse. D- for effort.

    Okay at least the ode was sort of funny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:04 pm  

  • You clearly have no appreciation of my modern art.

    By Blogger nshady, At 5:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home