A Switchling Clearly

30 December, 2006

Italy

Dude, Italy's awesome.

Food here is great. Pizza is delicious.

Calimari is so well cooked. They bring you out huge plates, which you think you'll never be able to finish, but it's so good that it would be criminal to leave it all there.

I hope to gain weight here. This is my best shot. That, and the four hour drives supplemented with chips and other crap.

Kristian, I gave The Killers (I think) a listen in virgin the other day. It sounded good, worthy of a purchase, methinks. Is that the album called 'Sam's Town'? Yeah, the killers. What's the band you want me to here?

Oh, and thanks for all your sympathy for my runny nose etc.... :( It's horrible.

The (temporary) end.

3 Comments:

  • This band from late 80s/early 90s called My Bloody Valentine. I reckon Kashmir and Mew are pretty heavily influenced by them and the associated 'shoegaze' movement. I downloaded their album Loveless and it's really quite good.

    In fact the only person that's told me they liked the new Killers album was Hubmayer. Their first album set a very high standard.

    Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:25 pm  

  • Thanks...now I can't possibly like it anymore.

    By Blogger nshady, At 7:38 am  

  • Italian pizza sux

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home